I am being brave. LOL! Here is a video of Ella reading to Will David yesterday. She had actually been reading to him for awhile, while I was busy making a mess in the kitchen, because of baking and decorating cookies. He loved it, you can tell. So, here I am, makeup-less, trying to get the web cam in the right direction, struggling with that, and then a baby, who is trying to fall asleep and well, at one moment, is just being a baby LOL. It's funny. It's cute. Enjoy.
Okay, here's one of Buddy singing Jingle Bells. Mind you, I have a great old morning voice here and am very VERY tired. LOL. But, Buddy's cute at least! And the baby!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Just for laughs
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 12:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
HI there...what a good dose of medicine for a busy time of the year!!..What fun and funny!!!
Love
LTTS
very sweet! you have a wonderful laugh. what a bunch of cutie-pies!
i love reading the name Will David. what a wonderful name. have a great Christmas!
Post a Comment