Seven years!
We are probably going to Panera Bread for lunch, with the boys, for a quick lunch. It's Rich's day off, so how about that for timing?! Ella returns to school after a nice 2 week Christmas vacation. We'll miss her, but I think Philip will miss her most! He had a nice playmate during the day and he'll definitely miss having her here to play with. Oh, how I wish I could write more, but that's not the case these days! Have a great day, readers!
Okay, well, I'm back!
I wanted to say some things about my Richie....
good things. all good things.
I love how he eats breakfast standing up.
I love how he teases the kids.
I love how he teases ME.
I love how handsome and cute he is.
I love it when he lets a beard kinda grow.
I love how he gets me chocolate.
I love how he gives hugs and kisses...to me AND to the kids.
I love how he is a kid at heart.
I love how he enjoys playing his instruments.
I love how he introduced me to Alladins and talk radio.
I love his family.
I love how he took over caring for our cat Kodak when i wasn't really in the mindset to anymore...poor kitty...but he has a second loving owner!
I love how he understands me.
I love his calming nature.
I love hearing his voice on the phone.
I love how he prays.
I love holding his hand.
I love how he takes care of himself and walks or rides his bike.
I love how he likes to work hard.
I love how he loves his Mother.
I love how he needs me to make phone calls.
I love how he smiles.
I love that he came after me to propose several states away.
I love that we can enjoy the life God gave us...together...
Happy Anniversary my love!
Monday, January 05, 2009
It's Our Anniversary!
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 9:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







12 comments:
Happy Anniversary my friends!!
I remember you beautiful wedding like it was yesterday! What in honor not only to sing at your wedding but for us to also be in it...a real blessing! We love you guys so much!
Again...HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
What a beautiful list!
I can't believe it's been seven years. I agree with Bethy, I remember it like it was yesterday, and it was certainly a beautiful and special day!
Happy Anniversary my dear friends!!!!
Happy anniversary! Hope you have a great day! Glad you got to spend it together.
Well, that made me tear up. That's teer up not tare up. What a blessing you are to each other in guiding a family with God's direction.
Happy Anniversary
LTTS
Aww - happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! Great tribute to your hubby!
That's a lot of love, Amy! Happy Anniversary you lucky girl!
Wishing you many more wonderful years!
hope your anniversary was fabulous...
What a wonderful list!!! You are very blessed!!! I hope you had a wonderful day and wish you many wonderful years ahead!!
I just stumbled upon your blog and saw the photo of your daughter at the Canfield Fair. Where is ohio are you? I only live about 30 minutes from Canfield. Small world!
Happy belated Anniversary!
I read your post on SC and really hope that your littlest guy is feeling better soon. Those shots SUCK!!! But at least it is over in a day or 2.
Stay strong!!!
Post a Comment