Friday, February 27, 2009

I think I'll share

some photos of the ever growing Will David with you all! Isn't he something? I know I'm biased, but still...you can't deny his cuteness!







After all I've been scrapping lately, I am thinking I reached a point of no mojo! Makes me mad! LOL! Maybe a few days of no inspiration will lead, once again, to a time of super uber inspiration. I'm hoping anyways...

Today my husband was off, and the boys and I all went to the Olive Garden, with a gift card, for lunch. Yummy. And, I picked up one of my favorite scrapbooking adhesives, Zots...glue dots. I LOVE those! We are having a nice evening at home. The kids went with daddy to get a few movies. We got a James Bond one, with Sean Connery.

This is the weekend Rich works. I never like those weekends.

I have to run, but I will leave you with something Buddy has been saying lately...

"I'm an expert that keeps doggies away from dinosaurs and monsters."

So,there you have it. If you have doggies, and also some dinosaurs and/or monsters...Philip's your man! ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok...where did this "expert" word figure into his thoughts?

AND watch out women...it's WillDavid

LTTS

Elizabeth said...

I just want to kiss those adorable cheeks! :)

liz mataraza said...

what a sweetie! he looks like his momma!

Kari Dawson said...

He IS a doll! Love the scrap pages in the next post. You haven't lost any mojo! They're awesome!