Look who lost her first tooth! She had a hard time with it, though. Wednesday after school she was eating an apple and poof! It came out! She's getting used to the feeling of it gone I think, finally!
Here are a few pages I've been working on. Have a wonderful weekend!
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 1:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
These scrapbook pages bring back some great memories of special moments! I remember your dad dancing with this princess!
Love
Mom
I just watched the video and was struck by the truth so poignently delivered. You know, you really are carving your name on each day of the lives of those "joy-givers" on 12th St. Thank you for sharing that 5+ min clip. "Love never fails.
LTTS
All I can say is THANKS! Thanks for reminding us what it really is all about. Thanks for reminding us to look at things in His light. And Thanks for starting my week out w/ a great inspiring message!
Claudia
That dance layout is precious!
Post a Comment