We started off this weekend with a T Ball practice on this fine, slightly chilly day! Poor girl- Ella is one of two girlies on her team!!! I don't think she quite minded because she was trying really hard to get her throwing technique down, which we do have to work on. I played softball, both slowpitch and fastpitch, and honestly had not bothered to show her the "correct" way to throw yet...I don't know why I didn't. I suppose I didn't want to put to much pressure on her yet! LOL! Let the coaches do that! Anyways, so we have to work on that! She did catch a ball, so that was a POSITIVE element of the practice!
Other good news, I did not get in the top 10 over at I Heart Faces this week but my adult entry did get a "mention!" See HERE! It is delightful to see all those that entered, too!
Here are a few photos (er, I should say LOTS!)...
My darling baby boy is not going to like these when he grows up!
HEHE!



Some more from our visit at Rich's parents' house last weekend!



I just love the one of Daddy putting a flower in her hair! We ALL had so much fun outside that day, too. I most certainly have more photographs to share, since I've been trying to take more lately. But, for another day! Have a wonderful weekend!
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Starting the weekend off...
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 1:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Those are about the sweetest pictures Amy...love them!
Very sweet photos! Hope you are having a great weakend!
Those are DARLING photographs! Sounds like a delightful weekend! xoxo
Loves,
K
Post a Comment