Saturday, April 04, 2009

I Heart Faces Kids "Friends" Entry

Well, this week at I Heart Faces, it is "friend" week! Here is a photograph of Ella when she was about 3 with her friend, Alex, of the same age. Can you tell they liked each other a bit? LOL! I feel quite lucky to get this moment captured. It was on Easter Sunday....




Head on over to the I Heart Faces blog to see many, many more entries!

5 comments:

Chris said...

wow, nice capture!!!

Jacquie said...

Adorable!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Oh my goodness, that was so sweet. I love that they were all dressed up too. Great shot.

The Lucky Ones said...

Oh it is sooo sweet. Truly.

Anonymous said...

I have to say this picture is just gorgeous!! I am partial though, as it's my handsome son getting the kiss.

Happy Easter!!

Jennifer