That describes my kids to a T!
And this post!
Yes, it is in the wee hours of the morning, however....call me crazy but I like this time to myself, the only time to myself I get these days, which is right after I feed Will David! I usually am hungry again when I wake up for these middle of the night feedings, so after I am done working with the baby and put him down back to sleep, I stay up and have a late night/ early morning snack. And browse the Internet. Or, whatever. Just for a few minutes, though!
I have a couple of prayer requests, and those will be my post today.
First, for a dear friend of mine, Katie. No more elaboration with this request.
Secondly, for a family from our church. No more elaboration for this one either.
The next one- for the music recording Rich and I will try to accomplish tonight, that it will go quickly and smoothly...we are at a time crunch here for the Baby's Dedication next Sunday!
And, lastly..another vague request. Rich and I are yet again trying to make a decision about our childrens' education. There has been a new development in it that has helped with this decision making that I believe was directed by our Master Planner, and we are still praying, and praying...there are several things to consider that could help or hinder the resulting decision, and you know...with all things related to your children, you want to do what is best for them and for your family as a whole.
Looking forward to posting some new photographs soon....
Thursday, April 09, 2009
Short and Sweet
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 3:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
prayers were said over here.
have a beautiful day.
xo
I sense a prayer theme today.... My prayers are with your friends and your family. May HE provide for the needs and shower all with his comforting grace. tj
i know what you mean about the early mornings to yourself. i too cherish that time.
sending you prayers
Prayers going your way, my dear! Especially about the educational decision! Always more complicated than it might seem from the outside looking in! Praying for peace in your heart with whatever the outcome. And I have a bias for private Christian education, whether at home or in a good school, but I know that is not necessariy right for every family situation!
Praying for your requests, hoping that you get your answers on the education thing. That's so tough. Thanks for checking on me today and for your comments on my blog!
You should definitely get them educated. It's for the best. ;-)
prayers to you and your sweet family, as always. hope to see more pics soon!
Post a Comment