Monday, May 11, 2009

I Heart Faces LAUGHTER Kids Entry!


I am so excited to share this photograph again! I wish I could have that smile on MY face like that ALL the time...because, for sure, Will David has that down pat! So, here is my entry for the I Heart Faces challenge this week- LAUGHTER!
Your soul will be lifted if you go take a peek at more entries at the official I Heart Faces site!



8 comments:

Melissa said...

Beautiful pic of little Will David! I can just tell he's delighted to smile and coo for his mommy!

Karie said...

What a precious little smile. He sure brought a smile to my face this morning. Thanks for sharing!

Denise said...

Beautiful and a true laugh!

marissa said...

What a sweet picture!!

diana albright said...

what a precious boy he is!! it is a joy to see how happy he is, amy... it brought a smile to my own face!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful picture! That smile definitely brightened my day!

jennifer said...

you can see his laughter in his eyes alone! great job.

Unknown said...

Such a happy baby : ). I love that. I could hear the laughter. I love your pictures!