Thursday, June 04, 2009

Suggestions Please

I am working on a project- so, if you would, please comment on which photos you think would work best on a wall. I would love to do a grouping of at least 3. Big. Maybe adding some small. Possibly adding other children's photos around the chosen "Ella in the Field" pictures at a later date. I am not good at making decision like these- for one, it could be pricey. Two, I just love them all. ;)

Thanks!

ella

7 comments:

diana albright said...

i like 9, 6, & 8.

well, i like themm all, but those 3 are my faves together.

Karie said...

I think that they are all very sweet, but together I like 1,3 & 9 or 1,3 & 4. I just think that the colors and the horizons match the best and that those together tell a great "story".

Elisa said...

Hard one, they're all great.
I agree with Karie, best keep with horizons matching, but thinking individually 1, 3 and 8 are my favourites.

Kimmy said...

Love them all, but I'm gonna go with 1 and 9.

Stefanie said...

Wow, I feel bad for you trying to make a decision like that.....I'm as indecisive as you! I love them all....I'm gonna go with 1, 2 & 9, but 5 keeps catching my eye as well..

HennHouse said...

1, 5, and 9.

Good luck!

Lauren said...

I actually like ALL the photos laid out like they are on a 12x12 layout spread with some simple accents, title, etc.