the following photographs are of my niece, Sydney...and her dance recital costumes. oh my...i adore the "mary poppins" outfit. to die for, really. i have more i am not sharing, but here are some of my favorites. i cannot wait for my sister in law to see them. i took them at rich's aunt denise's house...her backyard is meticulous, as her husband puts so much time and effort into making it the beautiful landscape it is. 









Thursday, June 18, 2009
Sydney- the dancer!
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 9:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
I know the "awesome" word is overused; however, these fit in the awesome category in the truest sense.
LTTS
Beautiful photos as usual!
BTW..I've tagged you;-)
Lovely photos!
OMG, she is gorgeous! Amazing photos!
What adorable pictures!... and what a beautiful little model too! Thanks for your kind comments on my blog. I actually have an 18-200mm Nikor Lens, which enables me to zoom in real close! I love it!...
Post a Comment