Amy, you are an awesome photographer and Mother! ( THAT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT PART) your view through your lens reminds me of Lee. She would be so proud of you. Not to mention she would adore your babies. I feel as though you see things with a perspective of light and intimacy just like she was able to do - before photo journalism - was a key phrase. You are a delight and you bring me joy.... thanks for sharing your family with us who watch it and smile . love you ....
I am a homeschooling mom to three children ages 8, 6, and almost 3!. I love to create! I love my family! I am thankful to my Heavenly Father for each new day!
3 comments:
oh my Philip looks so tall and the perfect big brother Our Will David is standing alone! Ella...so sweet...How can I get prints?
Mom
"Joy" captures the moment and last for an eternity. What a treasure you have!
LTTS
Amy, you are an awesome photographer and Mother! ( THAT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT PART) your view through your lens reminds me of Lee. She would be so proud of you. Not to mention she would adore your babies. I feel as though you see things with a perspective of light and intimacy just like she was able to do - before photo journalism - was a key phrase. You are a delight and you bring me joy.... thanks for sharing your family with us who watch it and smile . love you ....
Post a Comment