Wednesday, November 15, 2006

3 Bins

Well, tomorrow is the day and I just want to talk about it again. I am very sad to give up many many baby outfits of Ella's, and some of Philip. What a mourning process I have gone through, truly. Some might think it silly, but clothing, for me, brings back memories. Especially when it is baby clothing.

I remember my favorite shirt of Rich's when we were dating.

I remember my mother's soft sweaters when I was a little girl.

I remember my grandmothers' blouses as I saw them dressed up for church.

I remember my dad's rugged flannel shirts as we walked and talked outside by the fire.

I remember a little baby boy wearing those teeny tiny sleepers.

I remember cute little outfits that Ella wore before she learned to crawl.

I hope someone else can have as much fun as I have had with those outfits...

0 comments: