Thursday, November 16, 2006

Bless the Lord

Today we were showered with many blessings, and we are praising the Lord for them.

At the secondhand shop, I found a twin bed for Ella that is metal, with only a headboard..that is very nice, due to the limited space in her room. It is more of an antique look, and the design on the bars is quite nice.

Then, I found Buddy's main Christmas gift there, as well. We had been interested in getting him a train table and set, but weren't sure how to do that and which one to get. They had just gotten a wooden set in, with a nice big plain table.

I said, "we'll take both things!" The prices were soooo right!

I was returned about half of the clothing I took in, as they are quite picky, but that was fine...I received MUCH more for what I brought in than I thought I would. And, it covers ALL of our big ticket items we found today! I praise God for this and was quite overwhelmed by it all.

Also, Ella's preschool teacher would like her family's picture taken in December. I was overwhelmed by that offer earlier this week. Today, after talking with her, it will be a general photograph, not necessarily for Christmas. I am very excited and honored, quite honored, for Miss Meledy to ask me this.

Ella played with her friend Addison today after school. I know she misses her little friend, and I am glad it worked out.

Philip took the box of multi-grain flakes this morning and dumped it alllll out on the living room floor.

yes yes yes He did that, this sweet innocent little boy. He had a lot of fun running through it and making it go crunch crunch crunch. What a mess mommy had to clean up.

Tomorrow Richard is off and we are going up to Niles, to eat at Chipoltes and go to Borders, and perhaps Kohl's where he can shop with his birthday gift card he had received three months ago. Teehee.

I hope our day goes smoothly...more than that, I pray that God will continue to provide for our family. We need to trust Him in all things, no matter what.

0 comments: