A New Day
Well, this is the first time I have ever blogged! I will just test this idea for a few days and see what I think of it.
Today was another tough day with Philip. He is feeling better, but needing momma. Ella and her daddy went to visit grandparents...so, needless to say, she played hookey from preschool! SHHHH...don't tell anyone!
They are coming home now. Philip and I cannot wait to see them again. Although, Rich has to go to praise band practice at church.
My time today ran away from me. I was able to exercise and start a load of laundry. I NEED to fix up my scrapbooking space and really get that organized. I would love to start back into that again.
I need to stop this writing. Philip needs me! Have a nice day everyone!
Thursday, November 09, 2006
Moved 1st blog...
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 4:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment