Rich and I had another HUGE blessing bestowed upon us today. God's timing is always perfect.
The morning unfolded with blessings all around..from hand me down clothing for Ella that is NICE (that doesn't happen at all, for us!) and then this gift from an anonymous person, and THEN, our song (I'll Fly Away) that we did that blessed OTHER people..Rich prayed more than ever about playing the offertory at church today. I am so thankful he does that to begin with, but to know that maybe today was more important to get our minds right with the Lord musically than ever before truly says a lot to me about the heart of my husband.
For this upcoming week...plans are to practice music , as we have a busy weekend of that coming up, including our praise band doing a praise and worship Sunday evening service.
Organize my house..after this week's sickness, etc...it needs it!
Look for a dresser for Ella..we finally hope to get one for her now!
Visit with a few friends. I need this, definitely. I was highly deprived this past week.
Sunday, January 21, 2007
Amazement
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 9:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment