Here are the latest Philip- and Ella- ISMS.
PHILIP
Mew Beans....More Grapes (I bet nobody would've guessed that!)
Ba...Bath (Ella used this one too in her earlier years)
I'm Done (used for just about any reason!)
Lowry....Veggie Tales' Larry...Philip loves him!
ELLA
Goils...Girls
Froofriends...Footprints (it took us FOREVER to figure this one out!)
My Hewo (haven't the slightest idea)
My mommy's (or daddy's) comin'...used when she is being tucked in for the night
Go, Teddy...used for whomever she is riding on as a horsey
oh..and..Ucky..used for Ella's friend, Alex, when she was a bit younger! It was always hilarious when she said his name..and he is her best friend! Now, she finally mastered his name correctly. Good thing!
Sure, there's others...but I will have to put them down later! If you have one, let me know!







1 comments:
That is just so cute! I can just hear it. I love how little ones speak. :0)
Oh and My Hewo, could that be my hero? I was hearing Camden say it in my head and that is how I was hearing it. It sounds cute.
Post a Comment