

As the day progressed, my fibro fog continued. Even to the point where I could not complete writing out a simple check for Ella's preschool tuition. It was a day of crying out to the Lord for strength to get through the minutes. Finally, it happened and I felt a little more strength physically and emotionally in the late afternoon, as I prepared dinner for the family, and then gave baths, and then my darling husband came home. He put in a lot of one on one time with the kids, but nonetheless I still heard our little girl's cries of discontentment about certain issues..issues that have become GREAT issues lately- eating, bedtime, and toys. Having a 20 month old and 3 and a half year old play together peacefully is not easy...but it is ideal to have certain moments through the day to be like that. And, yes, that happens here frequently. I think that when one does not feel well, the difficult moments become, well..like a million years!
A neighbor stopped by this evening, before I gave baths, and sure enough, Philip stripped down to NOTHING before I could stop him and then Ella proceeded to take her shirt off and other items, too...luckily, she listened to her mother! Philip however, gave quite a show! The neighbor was a gracious lady and she just laughed.
To give a little input on how exhausted mothers feel..yesterday I laid down to take a rest on the couch for a "few minutes" while Ella was at preschool and Philip was napping..well..my "few minutes" became 45 mintues. Thus, I was late picking up Ella! I felt so bad. I was only about 5-7 minutes late, but she was the last child to be picked up. Usually, I am there to get her first!
To get to the "clarity" of the evening..that, of course, came with some reading of Psalms. And the breathing room that comes when your children are safely snuggled and sleeping in their own rooms and their own beds.
Tomorrow's goals, or rather, the week-end's goals: to finally process the few photos I have from Christmas (there aren't many as I hosted a breakfast here and was too tired the rest of the day to take any!), work on my photography website (it needs majorly updated for spring!), and be relaxed as I take a few hours to myself tomorrow, as my husband is off work and will watch the kids for a little bit. Also, walk a few minutes on the treadmill if possible..pain and fatigue has really dwindled my exercising again. It is very frustrating.
Here are a few photos for family and friends to enjoy!








1 comments:
Good morning...Wow, great writing and pics...I will talk to you later today...go Psalms!!!
LTTS
Post a Comment