Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Signature




This started out as a scrapbooking page but now it is my signature when I post on several boards. I love these children with my whole heart! These photographs make my heart just melt all over again...good to look at after a week of busy-ness and "no share" attitudes! It'll become a scrapbook page again, but not for awhile.









I saw my friend Katie and her little baby again today. We had a good time, and we both really wanted to get out of the house! Ella did not have preschool again today! Tomorrow she starts, and I am glad our routine will start up again.






I bought my sister in law, Christa, a couple of dresses for her little baby girl to be from Gymboree (my favorite place to SHOPPE in the entire world!). The prices were astonishingly so low, and I couldn't pass the deal up. Now, if I can hold on to these until her shower..hmm..this will be very very hard!









I have yet to post about our Christmas Angel visit last week..I think all that I will say about that is that Rich and I do not know who stopped by our house and gave us a wonderful blessing, but we feel so grateful everyday for what was given, and how God has continued to bless us daily. It was the most miraculous gift we have ever received.









Speaking of presents of Christmas, talking about meaningful ones is important, I think..and how certain gifts can affect you in different ways.



For instance, my grandmother gave me a "hostess" gift for having the Christmas morning breakfast at our house. That brought tears to my eyes..my mom has always received that gift from my grandmother, and to have her give that to me, well, was so extremely meaningful.









An unexpected gift was my brother's giving away of his new mp3 player to me..he already had one and had my mom give it to me the next day instead! Talk about another blessing! Now I can listen to Nancy Lee DeMoss whenever I want to! I am truly thnakful for this one, too.







Ella's little presents made out to "mommy" from "ella" have brought tears to my eyes each time....a handmade plate with a little handprint on it and even a green and red beaded jingle necklace! You can't get better than that! She writes her name so well..we are very proud!




Other gifts that held extra meaning were Richard's...poor fellow, he spent his own gift card to Kohls on ME..and bought me two pairs of much needed shoes. That was our thing this year..to use our coupons and gift cards...and it worked out well...I had come across 2 10 dollar off 10 dollar purchases at JC Penneys and found some sharp-looking gift ideas for my sweet husband.








This post, although it is all about gifts, is truly to show how much God has provided...how much more I could say. This Christmas was truly overwhelming with love, joy, and peace...especially in my own heart..and our family's. Praise the Lord!


2 comments:

Sam said...

You truly do have beautiful children. I am amazed at them every time I see a new picture.

Sweet Peripety said...

Oh thank you! I did not see that you had posted!