Tonight, we will go to my friend Katie's house for a couple of hours for food and fellowship. I am glad we can go as a family.
Earlier today I played for a New Years Eve wedding. That was different..but it went well.
Tomorrow, we plan on eating at Rich's parents' house, and I am sure we will have a wonderful time there.
A post here shows some of my goals... I should also mention that Rich and I would very much like to record another cd, but it will take hours of practice time, which is hard to come by here, with two very active kids. Actually, if we could create a more upbeat cd and then a Christmas one at the same time, that would be even better. We have a list of songs already for each cd...now, prayer for the means to produce them is a vital thing!








0 comments:
Post a Comment