Wednesday, February 14, 2007

It's Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day, everyone! We are snowed in today, again. I don't mind. Well, I should say that we had to leave the house yesterday morning. Ella had her ear check up appt (everything is fine!) and since Philip started getting sick and had a fever all night, I had the doctor check him, too. I am so glad she gave us a prescription for him. I don't want to rough it out with him again.

Last night was another fitful night with Philip, so I have not had good sleep. I deal with insomnia anyways, for the most part, so it wasn't anything fairly new.

The kids received their valentine gifts and love them. Each got a flashlight, and Ella got a Disney princess nightlight and socks.

The funny thing about these socks..they were actually for a 1-2 year old and were hose. I didn't know that, there wasn't a tag on them and they were in the GIRL section at Target...so, to make them the knee socks I thought they were, I cut the top off! HA! And they work just fine!

I hope to take some simple candids of them today. I have not felt like taking pictures lately, probably soon, but not yet. Depression is so very oppresive, but I have appreciated the prayers that I know have been sent up. It's so encouraging!

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I understand the sleepless nights. Merci has had me up the last few nights and it has made my days all messed up. I found that she is getting an upset tummy from the rice cereal the Dr. told me to start her on. Camden did fine on it but she is much more sensitive (all around it seems).
I hope that you and Rich get the chance to have a little time together today. Maybe a nice conversation over tea?! Sounds good to me. :0) My prayers are that your days get brighter and the fog of depression lifts for you. Lots of love to you.