I can't wait! Check this out. I am excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another Fox Faith movie! I read the book a long time ago, and this movie sounds like it may have a touch of the suspense from a recent twisted-red-community film that at the moment I can't think of the name. Midnight something or other? Rich and I really had liked that movie, too. Gosh, it's embarrassing to be so forgetful!
Anyways, I think I got my husband excited about it too. So hopefully we'll be going to see it on our next date. It's been awhile!
I saw friends at the bookstore today. That was a refreshing suprise for Rich, the kids, and I. I had a difficult end of the week, and I think God planned for that refreshing meeting. He even let me keep my purse...ha, Kimmy! (see kimmy.inkbleedpress.com for more information about that story! Sorry I can't figure out how to link that!?)
Have a wonderful weekend everyone. Look ahead, the best is yet to come. He is holding you in his hands....it's hard to trust, and be willing to be broken and put back together. But, the best is yet to come.
Saturday, February 10, 2007
New Movie
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 9:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
I read that book too! I'll be interested to see how they do on the film.
Thanks for the blog advertisement;-)
It was great running into you all today!
Post a Comment