Today looks like we'll have a bright outlook here in the Russell household. I say this is an answer to prayer.
A couple of days ago I woke up and found my face and neck not puffy anymore (due to thyroid). That was definitely an answer to prayer...from Sunday. There wasn't any change to my meds or anything for that to happen. Praise God.
Also, I found a couple of convicting verses last night. Now, that normally wouldn't put a bright and shiny outlook on a person, but sure would if you are a Christian striving to be more like Christ. And, that is the case here.
Ephesians 5:10 "...find out what please the Lord."
Ephesians 5: 17 "......understand what the Lord's will is."
These verses struck me in a refreshing way. One thing that I know that pleases the Lord is being compassionate towards one another. I need to hold on to those verses for Friday, as I take the children to make Valentines, and fellowship with the other moms at my church.
Also, I feel I need to start up with my duties on the Music and Worship Committee at church... I haven't been to a meeting in a couple of years, due to these small wonderful kids. This Tuesday evening is a meeting, and I will surely try to be there. As the church pianist, I am a part of the committee...so I think we need to make a change and strive to fulfill this duty.
For a small prayer request, for whomever is reading this, Ella did not pass her hearing screening yesterday. I feel this is due to constant fluid and ear infections she has had this terrible cold/flu season. In the spring, she'll be tested again.
Thursday, February 08, 2007
Bright and Shiny
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 8:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment