Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Thirty eight dollar discount

Now, that's something to feel good about. For those who don't know, I like thrifting.

I also adore Gymboree clothing...this has been going on for 2 years now, about the time I started to ebay the kids' clothing. It's amazing..you really pay almost NOTHING for brand names after you ebay and get a return!

Imagine my delight when I found a beautiful 18-24 month cream fisherman sweater from a Gymboree '05 fall line for only 60 cents. It had been originally $38! At that same time, I found a summer hoodie for Ella for the same price. I believe that retailed for $30.

I hadn't the courage to write about my find until today. This happened several weeks ago. I thought it was a dream.

I really don't understand why I get so obsessed over the kids clothing. I always find "deals" and I never pay CLOSE to the retail for any brand name. I have no qualms about used clothing either. BUT, I could classify any piece of clothing from G******* if you showed me it! Now that's talent!

I miss my friend, Jen's, preschool helper eye, too. She had a student that wore this brand EVERY day. She would describe the outfit to me and I would tell her exactly what it was called!

Seriously, I think this is humorous, and it is going to come to an end soon (well in a few years!)... Cato's carries a girl's line now! HA~

0 comments: