Friday, February 23, 2007

The Russells Part 2

26. Rich does not really like Tupperware documentaries...he did rent one once and received a lot of laughs for it..by those who came by that night. Just wanted to clarify that one for my wonderful husband! :-)
27. Ella's first movie to see in the theater was Charlotte's Web.
28. I always cry when I see Charlotte's Web
29. Growing up, I loved pretending I was Laura Ingalls.
30. Grandma Snyder let my brother and I tie up her entire living room using yarn. stretching it and tying it from one thing to the next.
31. I have gone white water rafting several times...loved it, fell out once, but that experience probably is well over for me!
32. We plan on vacationing at Beaver Creek (camping) this year.
33. Rich spent many hours in high school and college years building and flying radio controlled model airplanes.
34. Rich thought I was married when he first met me...by the purity ring I had on my finger.
35. I would love to go to Europe or somewhere abroad when I am older.
36. Rich has traveled Europe.
37. My goal for our family as a major vacation sometime is either New England or out West.
38. I'd love to see Mesa Verde and the Grand Canyon.
40. Never feed me onions, mushrooms, or raisins.
41. Everyone else here like raisins.
42. Rich and I split up the housework here pretty well...due to my fibro and his servant like attitude!
43. We live across the street from a nice school playground...pretty handy in the summer and after school hours!
44. My grandmother went to see Titanic with me in the theater...at that point, I think it was the 3rd time I would have seen it. She had a nice time, too!
45. Ella and Philip love their cousin, Abby, and really miss her.
46. Philip has begun working on the computer, too!
47. Rich's mom makes a mean (wonderful) coffee punch that her daughter in law practically begs for when we have family get togethers :-)
48. Rich loves riding his bike..and is able to do that more often these days. Besides his almost daily walks.
49. We continually feel blessed with what we have..from children, family, friends, house...and more!
50. For Valentines Day, I made cards and had my husband pick one of the cards I made to give to me. He had to or else..I loved the card kit too much!

0 comments: