Thursday, March 08, 2007

A book I wish to read soon

As I traveled to Boardman to have lunch with Beth and Kimmy, I listened to Moody's Midday Connection. They briefly mentioned a book called Amusing Ourselves to Death as the newest Book Club Book. I am very VERY interested in reading this. My husband said he'd probably agree to mostly everything it says. I like books investigating our culture, and breaking it down. I learned to be thoroughly interested in that in my journalism classes in college. I love to de-layer everything about the media, communication, cultural, etc. Anyways, I'll have to call some libraries and find it.

Lunch was wonderful, and a true blessing. I hope that I can do that again with these two friends soon.

I am debating whether or not to apply for a part time job. We'd really would "appreciate" some extra income for 1. my photography pursuits and 2. for things we need to do for the house this summer and the following couple years. I found a job that could work, but I need to figure out sitting for the kids, and someone that can take Ella to school. I could work in the summer, when my parents are off work, but between then and now it'd be tough. Still, don't know if I want to do that work, or just throw myself into my photography and advertise for all children photography (my passion). I guess I need to PRAY!

0 comments: