Friday, March 09, 2007

A nights rest

made me realize I wish to totally pursue my photography, and I will search my heart and His will to see if that is what is to happen this spring and summer, and following. I really don't know how I'd have a sitter consitently for 3-4 days a week, all day. Just not possible. I will have to be content in what we can do in the summer..we have learned how to "not have" since we bought this house, and especially since we have had 2 children. Anyways, I feel better letting that other job go and seeing what is possible for the future with photography.

My doctor increased some medication for me last week and I feel much "brighter." And that will help me along to make decisions and think clearly about relationships, my children, and my desires in photography.

It is a beautiful day here and I am glad to share the sunshine with my two wonderful kids here at home!

0 comments: