Monday, March 05, 2007

Someone here just became a hair stylist...

Unbeknownst to me (is that a word?)...Ella took the play scissors into the bathroom with her. She had been cutting paper, supervised of course. She came out.."How does my hair look, Mommy?"

"Fine."

She went in again. And came out with the same question.

Finally, I got it. SHE CUT HER HAIR! She has some really short and different lenght of bangs on the left side of her head. Oh well. Not too bad of a cut, but she needs to have it clipped back.

She learned though. I was not upset at her. I let her see herself in the mirror, and she cried. Lesson learned. Poor thing!

I have to add this to this entry: Philip went on the potty! I about fainted! He's not even TWO! It's probably a fluke, but we'll keep this up hopefully!

0 comments: