Just came across your blog through Sam's blog-- great photos, beautiful children, wonderful posts. -Karin Shirey Henn.
Amy, she is beautiful! Ella looks just like you! Just wondering...I am sure you are, but are using a digital SLR? Beautiful!!!!
Wow...what exciting pictures! and what a model!...can't wait to see Mr. Philip.LTTS
Karin..nice to hear from you! It's been sooooo long! I'll have to check your blog out and see you over there! Thanks for the comments!
Great pics Amy. She is so adorable. I have to agree with Beth that she is a clone baby for sure!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Just came across your blog through Sam's blog-- great photos, beautiful children, wonderful posts. -Karin Shirey Henn.
Amy, she is beautiful! Ella looks just like you! Just wondering...I am sure you are, but are using a digital SLR? Beautiful!!!!
Wow...what exciting pictures! and what a model!...can't wait to see Mr. Philip.
LTTS
Karin..nice to hear from you! It's been sooooo long! I'll have to check your blog out and see you over there! Thanks for the comments!
Great pics Amy. She is so adorable. I have to agree with Beth that she is a clone baby for sure!
Post a Comment