Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Summer days...her gorgeous smile


I am trying to edit old photos of last year. This is one..blurry but I am tried to enhance it with an "aura." I hope it works!


I sure felt prayers today..I felt much better this afternoon, after a disfunctional morning. And, now, the kids are off to bed. Hoping and praying Philip sleeps all night through. He barely had a nap so we'll see.


Oh, and Yeah, Rich and I completed Raiders of the Lost Ark last night. It only took us 2 nights to watch 1 movie. Pretty good! He liked that one the best..I liked the Crusade one better. It was a nice date, nonetheless, at
home!


2 comments:

kimw said...

I believe we've met once before, but I don't know if you remember me. I'm a friend of Kimmy's, and I read your blog from the link on her blog. I just wanted to tell you that I love your photography. You have a wonderful eye, and come up with some very creative and pleasing compositions. Keep up the good work. I'm also a photographer and a graphic designer and have been working in the profession for quite a few years. I love to see other people's work and the different take other photographers have on any given subject. Love your pics!

Sweet Peripety said...

Thank you, Kim. That is so nice of you to say! I left you a note on your blog!