Monday, February 26, 2007

I was so shocked.

Check this out.

I am glad the cinema is going to be saved. I was talking to Rich about it the other day...after I saw the "for sale" sign.

**Added later***

My brother wonders if he can go now for free!

They're friends, he and Don. I thought that was a funny thing to say.

3 comments:

Kimmy said...

I am SO happy to hear that! I was so worried when I saw the For Sale sign and that the seats were for sale too. I can't wait until the reopening and the coffee house next store sounds excellent too!

Elizabeth said...

I can not tell you how excited I am about this. For YEARS my sisters and I have said that someone with the right vision needed to by the cinema and turn it around. It seems as though it has gone through so many different owners but nothing has been done with it. I love the idea of bring more of the arts to it as well. I can't wait to hear when the grand opening will be. I would love to be there to support this long overdue renovation. Thanks for letting us know.

Sam said...

Oh we're getting in for free. You better believe we're getting in for free!!! :-)