I was able to visit with my friend, Katie, Thursday at the Lazy Bean for awhile while Ella was in school. Philip slept in my arms most of the time, and Katie's little Autumn was awake and so alert the whole time. I had a mocha (ughh reminds me I don't like them) and a muffin, and hot tea (my favorite, my choice at all times!). I would've gotten hot chocolate too, but then I realized I would have spent a lot on just drinks! LOL!
Saturday, Rich went to a favorite music store of his..on the condition that he would stop at Chipotle and get me some food! Yum! So he did. (the store was in Kent).
Sunday, church was canceled. Philip had been fighting a fever, etc anyways, so I wasn't going anyways. Ella had a terrible time with an earache, that left her miserable the whole evening too. I felt so bad.
No sleep for me the past few days..I think 6 hours total the past two nights. Seriously, who can go on that?!
I have the beginnings of a cold, and laying my head down just made it worse, I think. When I pick up a tissue to use, and use it, I sound like that scary farm tractor in Cars when they went tractor tipping.
By the way, Philip and I are terribly disappointed that Cars didn't win an Oscar. It's one of Philip's favorite.
Also one of his favorites, is Jonah (the Veggie Tales version). I have a question about that...I can understand that the veggies don't have hands..I deal with that..but...
I can't figure out how they can get away with clapping?!
Philip had a fever all night again..I wish littles wouldn't get sicker at night!
For the end of the week, I hope to see some other friends..you know who you are!
This weekend is the weekend Rich works...that is always tough on me, but we'll figure out something to pass the time.
I hope everyone has a wonderful start to the week!
Monday, February 26, 2007
Snippets of the last few days
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 9:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment