Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Almost Four Party
















Saturday was Ella's birthday party. We had about 8 little girls..friends from school, from church, a cousin, and a former neighbor. Oh, and their mom, too. All so sweet, all so endearing in their own special way. They played hair, nails, and makeup. That was the theme, and wow, did they just eat all that up! My strawberry swirl cake turned out good, double layered even. And, Ella enjoyed being with her friends, and, of course, opening up her gifts. I think her favorite is the Fur Real Tiger she received from Grandpa and Grandma with Bear and Cheyenne (we identify grandparents by the name/s of their pet/s HA!). We had a mini celebration for Philip following Ella's party. Uncle Bill, Aunt Lisa, and Abby were up for the day, and the great grandparents were there too, so it was good timing for just a family celebration for Philip (his birthday is May 2nd, and he'll be TWO!!!!).




Here are a few pics, though I did not get many, nor did I get many good ones. It was tough doing everything. I was blessed to have my mom "host" the party at her house though! Thank you mom and dad!




I am still recuperating from that day. I feel as if I am in a desert, really. I don't feel well at all and am just plugging away. Fibro does that to you..wipe you out after certain events. I am praying for a healing soon, especially for the next several days.





1 comments:

Kimmy said...

It looks amazing! I'm really sorry I had to miss it. I love the cake too. I'm a big Strawberry Shortcake fan;-)