






I have changed my blog name from Close To Home to Look To The Sky for two reasons...
1. It's probably not good to have my photography name my personal/friend/family blogsite name.
2. A lot has gone on in the past few days, and LTTS reminds me of WHOM has helped me get past a very tough time.
Yesterday, Friday, was on of the best and more joyous days I have had in a very long time. I had a mental state of emergency this week, that required immediate medical attention, and help from my husband and parents. I am very thankful for the prayers from friends and family, because I KNOW that is what made the difference for me BEFORE the medication kicked in. Really, the medication change would not be kicking in until probably tomorrow, but I have so much improvement in my thinking at this time.
Thursday, Rich called off thirty minutes before he had to go in so he could take care of me and the kids. He was such a servant.
Friday, since I could not be alone, my dad called off and picked up the kids and I for the day. First, we went to a trail that was beside a train track. The kids loved it, and even more when the "choo choo" went past.
Then, so I would not disappoint Ella on her 4th birthday (which was Friday), he drove us up to the mall so she could "Build A Bear." My friend Katie, and her baby, Autumn, met Ella and I in the mall and Ella created her perfect Hello Kitty, skates and all. She had a blast.
Then, my dad took the kids home and left me up at the mall for girl time with my friend. Katie had offered to take me home, bless her heart, so that's what she did after a couple hours of just walking around. She could tell there was a difference in my voice, and I was so happy to hear that.
Today, Rich is driving me, with the kids, to the wedding I need to photograph, which is about an hour away, past Niles. While I am photographing the wedding, which is a very small one, no pressure, he'll take the kids to a park. Then, come get me, and then we'll eat out. I hope Chipotle..but maybe not..I don't think the kids would be too wild about that. We may have to go to 2 places to get food for the four of us.
I have more to say but for now, here are some pictures from the trail!








2 comments:
Hi there,
I cannot think of a more appropriate new name than LTTS!!
Thanks for a great day Friday...I pray today goes well...from
Laughs-Out-Loud
I have been thinking about you lots over the last week. I have also been praying for you. Let's talk soon. Lot's of love.
;0)
Post a Comment