I was enjoying a nice evening serenade from Philip on the piano for about ten minutes until his sister decided just then to share the stuffed moose with him that he had wanted 20 minutes earlier. Philip's delightful one note at a time song became two paws and a head at a time. Not actually Mozart anymore. I started laughing so hard because as SOON as Ella gave him the stuffed animal he started banging the poor thing on the piano keys. We all began to laugh, and Philip kept it up for awhile.
Soon after this, Ella decided I was a nest and sat on me, with her newest stuffed doggy under her. Where do kids get these ideas? I am so glad she has this kind of imagination, though.
For me, the icing on the cake for the day (I am trying to stay positive SOMEHOW these days...when I really want to let out frustration and discouragment) was when Rich put the milk away in the fridge. Without the cap on.
Now, this is something I"D do..not him. Not ever.
But, I didn't doooo it! HA! I did put the cap back on though...and promptly told him what he did wrong :-)







1 comments:
Beautiful! Good job!
The other night, I tried to take my finished dinner plate upstairs with me instead of to the kitchen.
Post a Comment