











That's what Ella called what I had put on my homemade pizza tonight. So cute!
I don't really want to discuss details of the day, because the emotions I felt weren't probably what people would expect due to certain reasons, but I was thankful that my music that I did for the funeral went well and it affected people positively. And, that Rich was able to get the entire day off so I didn't feel abandoned & alone. I really missed my Grandma today, so much. Grandpa, too, but everything really hit me about my Grandma. Frankly, I hope there are no funerals for a loongg time that I am supposed to play the piano at. I just played for one less than two weeks ago..and then at my grandpa's.
I finally got to see my new neice, Kaylyn, on Mother's Day. What an awful aunt I am..that was the first time to see her and she's already almost 6 weeks old! Christa, Rich's sister, understood..she said that she didn't get to come see our kids either until after several weeks. Time just flies by.
So, here are pics of Rich and I, of our kids, of Christa and the newest little baby girl in the family, and of Kaylyn and Aunt Amy :-)
Also, I took Ella to a historical site where she was down on the farm for a couple of hours. Hope to post more pics, sometime. I have lots!








1 comments:
The expression on her face as she's holding that duck is priceless!!!
Post a Comment