Saturday, May 12, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

I got my strawberry pie and it is wonderful! Ella sure is my daughter, though...heehee...just like me with strawberry pie.

Of course, I've been thinking of my Grandma Duvall who passed away last year, and today, my Grandpa Duvall passed away. He's with her, we know.

I am glad for thefamily that are here today...well, more than glad. Thankful and blessed.

4 comments:

Kimmy said...

So glad you got your strawberry pie. Enjoy it!

Very, very sorry to hear about your grandpa.

Have a wonderful Mother's Day!

Sam said...

Could you share the funeral details for Uncle Harold when you get them? Thanks Amy.

Jess said...

Yay- strawberry pie! I know how you've been craving that!

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandpa. It's never easy, but you're right- he's with your grandma now and all is well. {{hugs}}

Happy Mother's Day!

Sweet Peripety said...

Sam, here's the link to see info

http://www.webfh.com/fh/obituaries/obituary.cfm?o_id=126760&fh_id=10509&s_id=E8133EAC4112593055217B8339FF0DAA