for me, today, what the memories of myself that I wish my children, and other loved ones to learn from, cherish, put tightly in their own personal treasure boxes, perhaps share with someone else at the right time, but most importantly point them to the Lord.
I hope these are the memories I leave behind:
She followed God with all her heart.
She made mistakes but was willing to learn from them and be a better person for it.
She was a good friend.
Nothing was too simple for her to enjoy.
Loving her family (husband and children) were first in her life, after God.
She put her passion and creativity for her talents in the right place, and with the right attitude.
She helped.
She encouraged.
She loved learning.
She treasured Home.
That's what I hope I can pass on...to my children, especially..to my future grandchildren...nothing to raise me up..only for others to learn and grow and cherish.
So, to answer someone's question about what I would want my legacy to be, this is it.
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
A Legacy Is,
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 8:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment