Just a few things to mention today. It is a day that I would rate as a "10", for I had some time alone with devotions, had some extra time to sleep this morning, was able to do a little bit of cleaning, kids have been pretty good, and it's almost time for Ella to go to school...
I've survived the morning without being frazzled. Hallelujah!
I don't have many "10" days...honestly, they are probably 6's allllll the time. No mental problems today either, thank goodness.
On to other things. I would like to get some help making a quilt. My grandma is going to help me some. I have some fabric that I am keeping my eye on.
I had the sweetest conversation with my grandmother yesterday morning. On the phone, we were both crying, and she prayed. I will never forget it.
I am disappointed that I don't know what it going to happen on my favorite TV show, Lost. Well, I have to remember, one of the people who directs/produces the show also did Alias..and woa, the last couple of seasons of Alias really threw you off track BUT it did end up fairly happy. Now, I just have to wait until February of 2008 before it is on again. I hope the schedule changes. How can you keep your fans interested when they have to wait that long?
A few new of my favorite things: Blueberry scones from Barnes and Noble and their shaken Iced Tea. Now, I thought the scones from Panera's were good, but after having one from Barnes and Noble I have changed my mind.
I hope the day continues well....I pray that it does. I can tell that there is peace and love and joy in this house MORE so now than it is other mornings.
Thursday, May 24, 2007
Little Patchworks
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 12:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
I am SO glad you are having a "10" day! Those days are so few and far between, we really have to cherish the ones where everything goes right!
Post a Comment