Okay, so I know who reads this (for the most part)..and my blog is sooo commentless lately, I feel like not writing anymore. Oh well! Please write if you can (ahem, dad, mom, jen..etc.!!).
Thursday, June 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Okay, so I know who reads this (for the most part)..and my blog is sooo commentless lately, I feel like not writing anymore. Oh well! Please write if you can (ahem, dad, mom, jen..etc.!!).
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 4:48 PM
|
Add this to your site |
|
Add this to your site |
2 comments:
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE...DO NOT STOP BLOGGING! I love to read your blog and my day would not be complete if you were not there to read. I know how you feel because I too have felt that way. Even when I do not have time to comment, I do read. So, PLEASE do not stop!! Love ya!
Amen Beth! Don't you dare stop blogging, Amy. The world could use more honest and sincere bloggers, and if you quit the rest of the loser blogosphere wins. We all promise to read and comment more. Don't stop don't stop don't stop don't stop don't stop don't stop.
Post a Comment