Stamp sets I found for 1.99, not the 7.99 price (at least) I am seeing online!
I added MANY MANY more sites to view here, on my blog. Since I felt sick to my stomach today, I spent time online, more than I normally would have, but I found so much inspiration. Some photography related, but mostly paper crafting and digital scrapbooking stuff. It was quite delightful.
I also read to be caught up in my friend and I's Bible Study, among other topics, too. I think I am going to start a new blog of my own that is dedicated to what I am digging into with my faith.
I loved my class yesterday, and my tag book (not quite yet completed) is sitting on a stand in my kitchen. I have a new area set up with a couple of unique furniture pieces from my parents that they were getting rid of..perfect way to get some crafting material organized, and even nicely in view.
I am thinking that looking into a sofa bed would be nice for us, instead of getting a new plain couch. That way, sleepovers would be easier, especially in the future. AND, it would be nice for when we had visitors. We have three bedrooms, but they are all occupied!
A huge HUGE thank you goes out to my mother who brought my kids lunch. And a big hug for my little helper, Ella. :-)
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Busy Day- at home
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 7:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Have you checked out the link on my blogroll titled Faye? Her site is entirely devoted to her digital photography, and besides that she's a great person. There's a whole other blog world out there of only photgraphers, so I hesitate telling you. We don't want to lose you to those darn photo-bloggers. :-)
But seriously, check her out. (And excuse me if I've already told you about her, I've told so many I forget who and when.)
Yes, you've told me about her. I had a nice time looking at her stuff. Oh, believe me I know about allll the other bloggers that are photographers. I glean so much from others, it's really fun!!!! And, someday I may do an only photography blog, but not now.
:-)
Post a Comment