Sunday, July 29, 2007

Love


credits: Aja Abney: cream dot paper, green paper; swirl and love doodles by Angie Briggs.

I love Last of the Mohicans. So does my dad. The bridesmaids at my wedding walked down to the fast violin song of the movie, and my processional was a quiet song from LOTM as well.





My dad got to hear a string band play music from Last of the Mohicans at his Civil War Reenactment setting.





Oohhhhh I am so jealous I have to admit. I told my DH I'll love him forever and ever and ever if he can contact the band so we can go hear this music live. It stirs my soul like nothing else I have ever heard.





Speaking of love, here is a digital layout from today..I am trying to pick my way at some stuff. I downloaded more freebies and also worked on some real paper layouts the other night. Tomorrow night is another class and Jennifer and I's Bible Study right after. I am excited for my girl night out!

1 comments:

Sam said...

One of my favorite movies. Part of the movie was filmed right on/by the Appalachian Trail. There's a local legend amongst AT thru-hikers that there is a white blaze (the things that mark the entire length of the trail) visible in one scene of the movie. Haven't verified it yet, but a good reason to see the movie again.