Saturday, July 14, 2007

Excuse all spelling errors

It's hard to type when you have a lot to type and you are multitasking, and tired.

Tomorrow is the first day of THREE Sundays in a row where I will be leading the worship, and tonight I am really trying to get too much done...it's been a busy day, tomorrow's a busy morning, and a busy day, as well.

We had a trip out to see Rich's grandparents, and ended up seeing lots of relatives, and the kids had so much fun with cousins and second cousins.

Tomorrow afternoon is our nephew Noah's birthday party.

I need a couple of disks ready of pics for a friend at church and myself to take to the inlaws.

And I need rest and time to break to pray for tomorrow's church service.

Just writing this helps, and lays it all out there.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

From Matthew: "He knows what you need before you even ask..."

The process of getting there is just as important as being there.

LTTS