Thursday, July 12, 2007

Fatigue. That's the subject of the day.

Also, beautiful...beautiful kids.

And, quilts...I received my second quilt for my "collection" today from my mom. She bought an americana/cabin looking one at a garage sale...actually, two of them and they are exactly the same. Great for a change, and also perhaps Buddy's room when he gets a twin bed.

I am trying to post pics but it's not working for me here. Our computer has had these glitches the past week or so, and won't let us click on links from another website...so, I cannot click on what would let me link a picture and post it here.

Maybe tomorrow. And maybe tomorrow this fatigue will lift. Seriously, it's awful. But it has been there since Saturday, and has just gotten worse. I pray that a little breath of fresh air will come our way!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fresh air often comes when you least expect it. LTTS