credits: MaryAnn Wise: turqoise paper; Rhonna Farrer: red bird; Sarah Batdorf, frame; Nancie Rowe Janitz: sanded pink and floral papers.
For some odd reason, I cannot type a title into these posts. I hope that changes, but I'll blog anyways!
I took some self portraits, and they are definitely not traditional, but I liked them so much better. I don't know how to do traditional very well to begin with, let alone with myself and a timer!
A scrapbook page is here, too....after months of a dry spell. I am signing up for some classes at a local store, if not to learn than just to get away and do some scrapbooking by myself and get motivated again.







1 comments:
Hey, pretty cool!!! Non-traditional is good. I like the effect. AND what fun with Ella's ear piercing...how did it go with her earrings during the night?
Doing some repairs and then some travel today...
LTTS
Post a Comment