Ella, her friend, and I....I found these plain dolls at Pat Catan's for under $1/piece, and then got some fabric acrylic paint, and we all went to town. Ella especially loves to paint. If she has an option at school, she'd paint over anything else.
I hope to grab a few pics of them tomorrow. They still need to dry.
Let's just say I was quite inspired by the scrapbooking class I attended last night!
The large canvas is ordered...the one of just Ella. I will eventually order one of Philip but I need the perfect picture, and I will pray it comes soon! Don't want him to be left out, poor thing.
I took the kids to the mouse trap..haha..C.E. Cheese's, I mean. They had fun..after I dragged them around to the craft stores, they needed to run free.
My hubby is outside with them now. I can't believe him..he rode Philip's itsy bitsy bike to be funny. This bike is only slightly bigger than Philip!
Very funny!
Friday, July 27, 2007
We Painted Dolls
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 8:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Hi Amy,
We finally got the computer back so I could check out your blog.
How cute is that picture of Ella in the sailor outfit! We also loved the shot of Ella and Philip running together. You have a way of capturing "moments."
Talk to you tmw. Love Mom
Haha, I can so picture Rich doing that;-) So funny!
Great post! and I just laughed at the image of Rich riding the bike, funny stuff.
You should have got a picture of that! I'm sure we all would have enjoyed seeing that one!
Post a Comment