I concentrated on Buddy photography-wise. The girls and Rich had fun fishing. But, with one pole, because the other was defective that we just got, and then the one we were using wouldn't work right either. Therefore, no fish caught tonight and we will be returning both of the poles for probably something cheap LOL. The Sponge Bob one may actually be worth the $10 instead of $25 LOL!
So, here are some pics I metered for the sky and then shot of Philip. That's how you do silhouettes, I think! And then, one of the dolls we made. Natalie's life like near perfect one is the far left, then Ella's, then Mine. I gave a chuckle when I saw that photo...it fits our personalities, how we made them.
We saw Ratatouille (spelling?) and it was good. Philip was sleeping most of the time, but he did find some enjoyment to his first time at the theater. It was cute to see the girls try to figure out the steps at Tinsletown. :-)
Tomorrow morning is a busy day, and I fear that I won't get enough rest to be up to par. Good thing we have the rest of the day free. The past two days, and week, have surely been busy.







1 comments:
Wow...the pond pictures are breathtaking for me...Regarding the fishing: maybe the fish were saying.."Eat more chicken."
LTTS
Post a Comment