According to this, I'm a smarty pants mom. LOL!
I'm a Zen mom. That is so not me. I am not calm about anything. LOL!!Jennifer
I was wondering what other moms there were! That's funny...but I do agree you're calm!!!
Hah! I'm a smarty pants mom too! See, we really ARE two peas in a pod! LOL
I am a Zen Mom. I'd have to say for the most part I agree. Although I wish I were calm all the time. :0)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm a Zen mom. That is so not me. I am not calm about anything. LOL!!
Jennifer
I was wondering what other moms there were! That's funny...but I do agree you're calm!!!
Hah! I'm a smarty pants mom too! See, we really ARE two peas in a pod! LOL
I am a Zen Mom. I'd have to say for the most part I agree. Although I wish I were calm all the time. :0)
Post a Comment