My high school mathematics teacher, at Target tonight. Rich and the kids and I went out for an evening outing- to Panera, Old Navy, Barnes and Noble, and then to Target (where I picked up 6 yards of scrapbooking ribbon for 1.98..yeah me..that's a deal. Ribbon is so darn expensive). We had a few minutes to catch up, and I knew when she saw Philip she'd say he looked like my brother...and she did.
Anyways, I am so glad that happened..seeing her. Brings back lots of positive memories, too. Even of AP calc. She is famous, well for many great things, but one of the main ones is how great she is at writing upside down. Amazing.
Thursday night, Rich and I went on a date, too. We really needed it. Thanks to my grandparents, who watched the kids. It was nice to even drive and sit in the car, just holding hands, and having that extra time just us. Lately, the kids are honestly driving us nuts, even though they are sweeties most of the time, and we needed a break. And we got one!
Saturday, September 08, 2007
I ran into Mrs. Green,
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 10:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I adore Verity, but lately she's been grating on me -- it's the terrible twos, I think. Lots of screaming when she doesn't get her way, and she doesn't get her way too often. She usually calms down pretty quickly, but the other night, when she left for grandma's for the weekend, I told Rob that it's gotten so bad lately that even when she wasn't there, I could still hear her screaming.
Maybe it's something about the change in weather? I LOVE my daughter, but I nearly maxxed out on her 'tude this week.
Big hugs. And yay for husbands who care.
I totally understand the you could hear her screaming when she wasn't even there LOL
You must have read my mind.
I got some help books on strong willed children today. I need NEED the one that dr. Dobson wrote, though!
Post a Comment