Thursday, September 20, 2007

It's been a week!







Well, almost, since I've blogged. We've made a trip to my brother's, had some bad non feel good days for mommy, some busy days redecorating our living room. My brother's new house is wonderful. I went with the kids, just myself, Saturday morning, and due to the battery in my car dying on me when I was trying to leave in the evening on Saturday, we stayed overnight. I didn't get ANY sleep that night, b/c I did NOT have my medicine. Talk about being a zombie the next day and a half. That threw me off, enough to cancel my turn in taking dinner to a friend that had a baby. BUT, look what happened that day...someone messed up their day and took the meal. It worked out after all. I felt so relieved, b/c I had heard no one was going to take food that night. But, God worked it out!

Anyways, we took out are entertainment system and love seat and one end table out of the living room. And, I redecorated a bit. It looks streamlined, something that Rich likes a lot.

So, now I have a little bit of a different look in Ella's room and our kitchen, too. The buffet in the kitchen is now decorated nicely on top and inside of it is my scrapbooking stuff.

New curtains hung from our bedroom window. New lamps in the living room, and new one in Buddy's room, too. My sister in law, Lisa, gave us some things she wasn't using, the lamps, baskets, curtains, and I have used EVERYTHING but only a few items in this fall project.

Come on over people! I can have guests now! LOL!

Here are some pictures, too.

3 comments:

Kimmy said...

Sounds very nice! Me thinks you need to invite us over soon;-)

Elizabeth said...

Yeah, me too! *clearing throat*
I"ve never even seen your house!
:0)

Anonymous said...

awowwwwwwwwwwwwwww....or is it awoooooooooooooooooh....sounds like a lot of work and I am anxious to see it...
Great pics..
LTTS