Philip doesn't need them or he is up until midnight. He didn't have one today and he is asleep, and it is 8:25. YEAH!!! It's hard, not having him nap, but Ella did the same thing. I think it's THE RUSSELL CURSE..the night owl in them!
Who knew this day would come...surely I didn't but I prayed about it. A photo of mine shall be published in a special photo magazine this Fall. Sorry..no more details but I am sure excited...very very very very very excited. I've never been published before, so this may encourage me to do more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have to add to this post, too, that I love DVDR...I JUST PAUSED LIVE TV!!!!
Friday, September 14, 2007
Naps..and other news
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 8:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
I'm so excited for you. Can't wait to see your photo and especially your name in print.
Jennifer
I'm incredibly happy for you!
That's awesome about your photo.
YaHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
great for YoUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
I am quite proud
LTTS
Post a Comment